Friday, June 27, 2008
The forgotten blog
I started this blog attempt last year. It has been almost a year since I wrote here. What happened? A very significant milestone happened right after I blogged the last time: Connor started walking & the rest is a blur!!! So I got an email from my mom yesterday asking me to keep the emails coming and decided to revive the old blog I started last year. I've deleted all the old posts after printing them so I'm starting fresh! Last year I started this, but I didn't make it public. I think if I make this public I'll do a better job of posting here. I need to send more pictures of the boys to family so this just seems like a good idea here before life is about to get even more busy than ever! :) Maybe this way I'll remember what happens during THE BLUR. :) Last year I printed the old blog (our 1st blog that was public) before I took it down and those pages with stories, pictures etc are precious. Pretty good way to remember what's going on and WHEN....and a perfect addition to the boys' phantom scrapbooks! :) Maybe I'll remember some of the funny little things the boys are doing these days this way!! So here I am...again!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment