I love how on any given day when I call the boys to come for lunch or to get ready to pick up their brothers at school, an assortment of characters respond to my call: Buzz Lightyear, Zurg, a frog, a dinosaur or a penguin. There are multiple character changes during the day...always entertaining! These costumes have been used for hundreds of hours of play at this point! I think the frog was purchased for 99 cents on ebay when Caleb was Sawyer's size. 4 boys later I'm amazed that it's in such great condition!!!
Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Dress up everyday
I love how on any given day when I call the boys to come for lunch or to get ready to pick up their brothers at school, an assortment of characters respond to my call: Buzz Lightyear, Zurg, a frog, a dinosaur or a penguin. There are multiple character changes during the day...always entertaining! These costumes have been used for hundreds of hours of play at this point! I think the frog was purchased for 99 cents on ebay when Caleb was Sawyer's size. 4 boys later I'm amazed that it's in such great condition!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So fun! What sweet memories you are capturing!
Post a Comment