Saturday, August 9, 2008

June...misc pics

As fall approaches, I am enjoying these "everyday" kind of things more and more, knowing Caleb and Ethan will be starting school soon. I'm excited about having some one on one time with Connor before Sawyer's arrival, but I know I'll miss Caleb and Ethan being at home with us. Caleb's 5th birthday was the week of the current cutoff date for school...which is changing next year from October to August, but I'm really glad it was this way this year because it was good for him (and all of us) for him to be home this year. He will be SIX in October, though, so he's been home for all that time...SIX years since he was born in 2002. This is going to be a major change for us and I KNOW I'll miss these daily, fun things. :) Is it too early to start the countdown to summer '09??? :) All in all, I feel so blessed to have had the privilege to be at home during these formulative years in Caleb's life...and all the boys. These times are PRICELESS. I feel so blessed that when we've had extra needs with medical bills and speech and OT bills, God has really provided for us...with various part-time positions that have allowed me to remain at home with the boys! Any "sacrifices" have been so worth it!!! :)
Caleb (Sir Helps-a-lot) sticking close to the kitchen while waiting for cookies to come out of the oven. :)
Ethan surveys his work on the Potato Head fam. :)
He loves his Potato Head friends! :)
Connor, enjoying a meal. :)
Taking a stroll in Mommy's tennis shoes...being silly with a pear in his mouth...looking like Nanny so much and sporting a pair of YES backward PJs. (These are the ones he ripped a big hole in about a week later.)

2 comments:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Your boys are absolutely adorable! Why does Connor always have a mischievous grin? I think he must get that from his dad. ; )

Hope you get to enjoy some great one-on-one time with Connor while you are trying not to miss Caleb & Ethan too much!

Christie said...

Dawn, I'm looking at this months later now and YES, I have had some great one-on-one time w/ Connor!!! I'm so glad that I had some time with him before all the transition that's about to happen!!! It's been great!! My favorite thing he says lately...when he wants to be held: "Hold you, Mommy!" :)