Saturday, August 9, 2008

More everyday stuff...last of June pics

Have I told you Ethan is creative??? :) Here he is making a snowman...yes, in June. :)Yes, Ethan was the artist. :) This is one of our favorite Potato Head faces that he makes. Here, the actual Potato Head is upside down. Can you tell?
All cozied up for a good read. :) (sitting IN the book basket)
Window marker fun!
Before bed one night...Ethan and Connor were already in bed. Caleb usually wants to play a game of some kind before his bedtime. So it was "Hide and Seek" this night. Todd had searched the house for him and was taking a break to sit down and ponder "WHERE could he possibly be??" ....of course, ignoring the giggling under the table. :) Can you see Caleb peeking out? :)

2 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

cute pictures! I didn't even notice Caleb under the table until you pointed it out!! = )

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Adorable! I too did not notice Caleb until you mentioned it. I love the Mr Potato Head snow man - very creative!