Random question: Do you ever take pictures and then when you look at them realize you need to clean something?? :) Such was the case here. :) I'm not sure if you can tell from this angle, but that light fixture which hangs above the dining room table was totally covered in dust. It's been disassembled and cleaned. I couldn't believe how bad it was!! Who knew my crazy love for taking pictures could help my house?? :)
Wednesday, January 28, 2009
The Elf on the Shelf...or where is he?
Random question: Do you ever take pictures and then when you look at them realize you need to clean something?? :) Such was the case here. :) I'm not sure if you can tell from this angle, but that light fixture which hangs above the dining room table was totally covered in dust. It's been disassembled and cleaned. I couldn't believe how bad it was!! Who knew my crazy love for taking pictures could help my house?? :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment