Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Little Ham With Your Lunch?

Learning to eat is messy business. Todd discovered (after snapping these pictures) that we have a HAM on our hands. :) He makes these faces when we pick up the camera...so funny. :) I find myself relishing the baby days lately. They're disappearing FAST. Today when I put this little guy down for a nap I wanted a picture of the moment, but I couldn't break myself away to grab a camera. He was just precious when he was falling asleep. I usually put the boys in bed and they fall asleep on their own, but I find myself holding him longer and watching him fall asleep more often. Thank You, God, for such a sweet blessing! :) Isn't it funny in mommying that some days all you see is the mess and other days you don't even notice it. :)












3 comments:

Stephanie Kay said...

Why is it everything seemed to take longer with Will but with each new baby times goes so much quicker? I wish I could savor the moments more often.

Amy said...

So true...definitely focusing on having more days where I don't even notice the mess! :) Can't believe how quick kids grow up!

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Love these pictures! Sawyer is adorable!

Definitely trying to savor times with Emily. Just this morning I was enjoying a snuggle with her. : ) It won't be all that long before she no longer fits on my lap!