Saturday, January 2, 2010

Sorry you have to tilt your head to the left....wish I could edit pictures once they're uploaded here.
1st cake! :)
Happy Birthday!
One afternoon the boys were in rare form. They couldn't get along and were telling on each other and complaining and...it wasn't pretty. Finally, I had my limit so I brought them all into the living room (minus Sawyer...an innocent bystander who just liked being around his brothers while they were in trouble). I lined them up and made them sit for about 10 minutes because I desperately needed some peace and quiet! :) I think they got the point that I meant business because they were great friends after this! :) They were so cute, I had to snap some pictures. :) Connor is dressed as Buzz Lightyear, Caleb as Zurg. :) Funny boys!

1 comment:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Love the pictures. I CANNOT believe that Sawyer is 1 already. WOW! Looks like he had a great time eating his cake.

Hey thanks for your comment on our blog recently - I tried to reply, but couldn't for some reason (probably user error!). Isn't it funny how we take our kids for an EEG - a big test! - and we are worried about how their hair looks when we leave the hospital? I had the same worries you mentioned - that people will look at Emily and wonder why I don't bathe her and wash her hair. It really is silly!