Monday, March 15, 2010

BIG NEWS!

NO!!! No one is pregnant!!! ...but there is new life in our house!! I got to hear Caleb pray w/ Todd tonight to place his faith and hope in Jesus! Then, got to read Romans 10:9 w/ him and pray w/ him, thanking God. THEN, got to hear my dad (by phone from Memphis) talking w/ him about Rom10:9. I got choked up because 27 years ago on the 13th my dad read the exact passage to me when I was his age right after I'd prayed with him, after he'd shared the exact Scriptures we had just shared with Caleb. As he and Dad were talking and I heard Dad's voice over the line a little tear escaped from my right eye and Caleb reached up to wipe it away with a big smile on his face. :) He had been asking a lot of questions and read I John 5:11, 12 in the van to me today out of the blue on the way to co-op. His wheels have really been spinning. This evening was priceless!!! My mommy heart is completely full!!! Thank You God for the gift of LIFE...real life that lasts forever!

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=1%20John%205:11-12&version=NKJV

1 comment:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Praise God! We rejoice with you!