Caleb LOVES this green Lego plane. :) Honestly, Todd and I had fun putting it together, too. It's fun that Caleb is getting older and enjoying these fun toys. :) Is it just us or are there other big kids out there???? :) We love Battleship, too. It reminds me of being at my grandmother's house when I was little!!! This was late December....in the laid back days after Christmas. :)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Laid back days? Never heard of them! ; )
Hope you are all doing well.
Listen girl, I've never even had kids, but I love legos and battleship! We had all that stuff at Momma's house for the kids when we were there. I think the adults enjoyed it more than the kids did! Love the pics! Luv you too and thank you so much for all your prayers and encouragement! I'm in Iowa with Katie and having a blast!
Di
Post a Comment