skip to main | skip to sidebar

ajourneyinmommying

so when I ask one day "What was I thinking???"...I'll know.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cute, cute and more cute. :)





Posted by Christie

3 comments:

Diane said...

Well, I'd say that about says it all!!!! He is adorable, but then all your boys are!!!!

Di

February 28, 2009
Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Oh, he is so adorable! I cannot believe how big he is getting already!

March 01, 2009
Stephanie Kay said...

I agree. =)

March 02, 2009

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Feedjit

First Mother's Day 2003

First Mother's Day 2003
The Journey Begins

Blog Archive

  • ►  2011 (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (11)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (2)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  March (2)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2009 (26)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  July (1)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ▼  February (13)
      • Cute, cute and more cute. :)
      • 6 weeks old! (Late January)
      • A Cute Little Criminal :)
      • Snow Day #1
      • Why it's always good to have your two year old in ...
      • Caleb---And a little taking down the Christmas tre...
      • Almost 3 weeks old (early January)
      • I'M the little brother! :)
      • The toys get more and more fun!!!
      • Why I didn't mind the clean up today! :)
      • Christmas morning 2008
      • Connor--Sometimes snuggly, sometimes a clown!
      • 2 Favorites of Sawyer--December 08
    • ►  January (8)
  • ►  2008 (34)
    • ►  December (13)
    • ►  August (5)
    • ►  July (15)
    • ►  June (1)