so when I ask one day "What was I thinking???"...I'll know.
Oh my, it looks like some little boy was having a ball!!!! Too bad all the eggs looked so much like balls, huh?!Di
Oh MY!!! How funny that he just pulled the stems off. Ellie would have eaten them. But she isn't strong enough to open my fridge door yet so I'm safe. Will on the other hand is snitching sugar from the canister in the pantry while I feed Sam.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my, it looks like some little boy was having a ball!!!! Too bad all the eggs looked so much like balls, huh?!
Di
Oh MY!!! How funny that he just pulled the stems off. Ellie would have eaten them. But she isn't strong enough to open my fridge door yet so I'm safe. Will on the other hand is snitching sugar from the canister in the pantry while I feed Sam.
Post a Comment