
Caleb is reading what he calls the "constructions." :) He is outgrowing that mispronunciation and I miss it when he says "instructions" correctly. He's all about the instructions. For those who don't know, Caleb is a "by the book" kind of guy. He wants to be sure everything is proceeding as it should be!!! :) So he's making sure Daddy has everything he needs and is making sure that he and Ethan are helping him with all the right parts. They had fun assembling this together.

Ethan (perched on top of their police car) took a little break to play in the garage. I was so happy to have all these sweetly posed shots of him. He was having fun.


I should get Todd something they can assemble together every year on Father's Day. They LOVED it!

The "general contractor" even took a break to play a little.
1 comment:
My men are in the process of building a birdhouse together. They all enjoy the process as much as the finished product.
Post a Comment