This started when Caleb wanted some hot chocolate while I was busy with Connor one day. I told him we could get it after we finished. He said, "Ok, I'll start the water." I vaguely remember hearing him saying something about Daddy using the coffee pot that morning and that it needed to be washed. So when I finished up and headed into the kitchen I found him scouring our coffee pot. He stood at the sink washing this poor coffee pot to death for what seemed like forever. I would say, "Caleb, I think you have it!" He'd say, "Oh! I think there's ONE more spot." I mean, look at it. It's such a tiny little coffee pot, how many germs can be on it??? He has the towel over his shoulder JUST like his Daddy and he's washing the coffee pot JUST like Pappaw. Dad, I'm sure you would say, "He's a chip off the old block, right?" :) This made me laugh hysterically that day as I was taking pictures. Unbelievable!!!! :) Genetics....they're a powerful force alright! :)
Friday, July 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE this! Thanks for takin the time to do this and for sending me the address. It will most definitely be one of my favorite web spots from now on! The pictures are precious, but the stories are, in some ways, even more precious! Luv you guys!
Diane
This is great! Genetics are amazing aren't they? I love the stories and I enjoy sharing the pictures with Mackenzie! You are inspiring me to start a blog of my own...
Post a Comment