so when I ask one day "What was I thinking???"...I'll know.
Friday, July 25, 2008
Happy Father's Day!!
The boys were so excited about giving Todd his presents...a storage closet for the garage and a golf giftcard for a game at the local course with a friend. Ethan couldn't wait for Daddy to open his presents...yes, it's wrapped with mis-matched paper. The box was huge and I didn't realize how low my wrapping paper stash was. It worked! It was fun to see the boys so excited about giving the gifts that they helped me wrap!
Absolutely LOVE all the Father's Day pics! They look like they are having a great time. The boys are so cute.
Can you believe that next year there will be a 4th boy to add to the mix? I think you might need to get a female dog or cat - just to have a little more estrogen in the house. ; )
WHO has the energy to take care of a dog or cat??? :) NOT ME! Six is a full house for us! :) No pets...we have enough boys to negate the need for a pet! :) To top it off, Ethan has an allergy to pet dander. (not to mention mom is not an animal person)
I DO have 4 sisters & 5 nieces I can call when I need girl time. :)
2 comments:
Absolutely LOVE all the Father's Day pics! They look like they are having a great time. The boys are so cute.
Can you believe that next year there will be a 4th boy to add to the mix? I think you might need to get a female dog or cat - just to have a little more estrogen in the house. ; )
WHO has the energy to take care of a dog or cat??? :) NOT ME! Six is a full house for us! :) No pets...we have enough boys to negate the need for a pet! :) To top it off, Ethan has an allergy to pet dander. (not to mention mom is not an animal person)
I DO have 4 sisters & 5 nieces I can call when I need girl time. :)
Post a Comment