
The boys had fun helping Todd put together one of his Father's Day presents...a storage closet for the garage.

Ethan ran off when I said, "Ethan's turn!" right after I took the picture of Caleb and Todd. I thought he just wasn't in a picture-taking mood, but I was wrong. He came running back within seconds with Potato Head in hand & posed for this picture. He just wanted Mr. Potato Head to be in the picture, too!!! :) May I say I
LOVE this picture? :) Todd was laughing so hard and Ethan rarely graces us by posing for a picture. Very, very funny!!

Connor was in bed for the Father's Day festivities so this is later that day or in the next day or two after the fact...still having fun w/ Dad, though! :)

These two make each other laugh a lot! :)

Playing a game....with Connor giggling like crazy. YES, my son's PJs are on backwards...zipped up the back! This is Connor's required attire for naptime or bedtime these days. :) We are scared to leave the child alone at bedtime unless his PJs are on this way!!! He is having a hard time keeping his clothes on otherwise...and well, if he happens to have a dirty diaper during naptime....let's just say it's NOT pretty!!!! Unbelievable!!! Toddlerhood is so fun!!!
2 comments:
What is it with your boys taking off diapers when they should be sleeping? = )
I DON'T KNOW!!! If you find out, let me know!!! Do you remember Caleb doing this when he was a toddler???? I was so freaked out about it. I even called his pediatrician to ask WHAT to do about it. He laughed and said that it's very typical and is completely a normal stage. Caleb only did this 2-3 times. Ethan only did it ONCE when he was older. Connor has done this COUNTLESS times. The good thing is that the doctor told us with Caleb that it was a good sign that he would potty train early (because he was showing developmental signs of readiness...because he wasn't cool with having a diaper on that was dirty). He was so right. Caleb potty trained himself very early!! So maybe Connor will do the same??? One can hope that there's a silver lining to this unbelievable cloud! The prob is that Connor doesn't like to have wet OR dirty diapers on, so even if he wets JUST a little any time before he goes to sleep, the whole outfit is coming off....and he does it SOOO quietly. At least Caleb and Ethan made noise or called us when they woke up. Connor is SUPER SNEAKY! I have tried a baby monitor and that doesn't even help. I have also tried checking on him every 10 minutes or so until he goes to sleep, but he's a light sleeper, I think, so I think going in to check on him wakes him up...then we're TOAST! We have considered throwing down the money for a video monitor, but the ones I've seen are over $200. For now, the backward PJs...an idea from my friend Pam (THANKS, PAM!) is saving us!!! :) CRAZINESS!!!
Post a Comment