A couple of days later Caleb was deep in thought after school one day while he was checking out the tree. He said, "Mommy, is our tree real or fiction fake?" I had to laugh because I've heard him use this terminology before. He's learned in school that some books are "nonfiction real" and some books are "fiction fake." :)
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Real or fiction fake???
This year there was no big, ambitious trip to the tree farm to chop down a tree, ride the "sleigh" and drink hot chocolate. We'll do that eventually again, but it wasn't an option for this year! This year we pulled the big, blue Rubbermaid container out of the storage building and unloaded our evergreen! :) I was excited about this part because I remembered how fun it was last year. The boys LOVE finding the right letters....the letters that show you which branches go where...they LOVE this part and are really good at it...especially because they were packed in order. :) The tree was assembled in no time and as you can see, the boys had a blast putting it together.
A couple of days later Caleb was deep in thought after school one day while he was checking out the tree. He said, "Mommy, is our tree real or fiction fake?" I had to laugh because I've heard him use this terminology before. He's learned in school that some books are "nonfiction real" and some books are "fiction fake." :)
A couple of days later Caleb was deep in thought after school one day while he was checking out the tree. He said, "Mommy, is our tree real or fiction fake?" I had to laugh because I've heard him use this terminology before. He's learned in school that some books are "nonfiction real" and some books are "fiction fake." :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute!! Our tree is also fiction fake.
Post a Comment