(Sarah, This one's for you...the snuggly one of Connor...I tried to upload it on FB for you last night and I couldn't figure it out, but this is that picture we talked about a few weeks ago. :) This was one morning while Caleb and Ethan were at school and he was just chilling out. One of my favorite things he says right now is, "Mommy, hold you!" when he wants me to pick him up. :)...said in such a sweet voice.) I think he looks a little like Logan and your mom in this picture. :) He definitely looks like his Nanny!!! :)
Monday, December 15, 2008
Snuggly Connor!
(Sarah, This one's for you...the snuggly one of Connor...I tried to upload it on FB for you last night and I couldn't figure it out, but this is that picture we talked about a few weeks ago. :) This was one morning while Caleb and Ethan were at school and he was just chilling out. One of my favorite things he says right now is, "Mommy, hold you!" when he wants me to pick him up. :)...said in such a sweet voice.) I think he looks a little like Logan and your mom in this picture. :) He definitely looks like his Nanny!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE all the new updates. Is this your way of "nesting" before Sawyer arrives? : )
The pictures are great. Your guys are adorable!
Post a Comment